17 July 2005

Purely to keep Nikki happy!!!!

Spent last weekend at Liam's doing some recording with Bobby in the living room and Liam & I in the hallway. Got live demo's down for 5 songs so far. We'll be looking to get some people to help record the album pretty soon so if you play any of the following, or an approximation of the following, you can contact me at this blog or Liam at The Folk -

Piano, strings, brass, woodwind, theremin or triangle!!

You just need to be able to get to Edinburgh to record and if you seem to be enjoying yourself then you may also get asked to play live.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've Made My Day!
Cheers Gadgee! You've made my Monday. I keep checking daily during the working week with high hopes for a new entry. Today I was surprised!
My week in music has been pretty good. Thursday night I saw a brilliant two-piece calling themselves "World Champion" (supporting The Model School). Wasn't expecting much on a winter evening in Sydney's Glebe, but they restored my faith in music (was having a bad week in music prior to Thursday). Was their first gig outside of the bedroom: just him with an electric guitar and then she joined him on accoustic and later a wee casio. Sounds fey, but they we're brilliant. Best thing I've seen in ages. Will try and get something of theirs to send on. Sorry, can't remember their names. Anyhow, keep blogging.
Cannae wait to hear some of your new stuff.

The Gadgee said...

Cheers Nikki. Hope you are well. I've copied some CDs to send to you and Craig but none of my own stuff yet. I'll see if I can get all the live demos I've done and send them over. Catch you at the Australain leg of the tour.