05 September 2005

Gigs Reunited

Friday 16th September at Caledonian Backpackers.

Baby Tiger presents:
The Zephyrs
The Folk (featuring The Gadgee)
and The Sundowns.

Doors are at 8:30 and it's £4.

The Zephyrs are long-lost friends of mine. They're about to release their fourth album, BRIGHT YELLOW FLOWERS ON A DARK DOUBLE BED on Acuarela records.

We are about to start the recording of our first album this weekend. If I was clever I would give you a "working title" for it. But I don't. Actually I do now; it's the "No Working Title" album. Eh, no. That's crap. I'm looking forward to getting started and our hunt for other people has been fairly successful. We'll be hoping to embelish the live sound too which means we can add some more songs to the live set that aren't possible at the moment including my favourite called Oceola; a tribute to Oceola Staples.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Permalink
Posted by Deanna Zandt at 11:54 AM on September 5, 2005. The DHS chief evidently wasn't alarmed by the Tuesday morning headlines.
Blogs are like children. You love them and nuture them and hope that they turn out alright. It appears you have done that with your blog! Great work!

I have a nike golf club driver site. It pretty much covers nike golf club driver related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)